Sequence of B&W images exploring the subjects of urban alienation, suicide and perceived terrorist threat.
– Book project in progress.
Three short sequences of B&W images from real life encounters whose subjects behaviour was influenced by the presence of the camera but not dictated by it. Photographed in 2008 & 2013.
– A5 printed booklet, with folded card cover. Designed by Pirrip Press. Limited edition of 100. Numbered & signed. Produced 2016.
Documentary work focusing on the Arthaus building in East London, transformed five years ago by architecture firm Lynas Smith into a mixed-use development. Exhibited as part of the London Festival of Architecture 2016.
Visual interpretation of William Blake’s 1794 poem ‘London’. Photographed in London in 2014/2015.
– 12 A6 Lambda prints on Ilford FB Paper in an embossed presentation box with silk screened sheets by Pirrip Press. Limited edition of 9. Numbered & signed. 2016.
– Short animated film of the images by Hellicar & Lewis. 2015.
Oily Weekends & The Last Drive
Limited edition boxed set containing:
- Hand stitched, Giclée printed booklet of B&W images from various vintage and classic car events photographed between 2003 and 2011 with short text.
- Hand stitched digitally printed colour booklet with text about the last ever drive of a 1935 Red Aston Martin to and from Brands Hatch.
- A5 Giclée print.
- Screen printed presentation box.
Limited edition of 6. Numbered & signed. 2017.
B&W images from the residency during 2010-2011 exploring the visitor object relationship. Relevant to documentary photography and museum studies.
– Quarterbound hardback book, 96 pp, 77 duotone photographs, format 285 x 190 mm. Published by The Bardwell Press. Limited edition of 350. Numbered & signed. 20 with presentation slipcase. 2016. Distributed by RRB Photobooks.
– 22 Lambda prints on Ilford FB Paper. Limited edition of 7. 2012-1016.
Sequence of B&W images inspired by the 3 muses of antiquity: Practice (‘born from the movement of water’), Memory (‘made sound by striking the air’) and Song (’embodied in the human voice’).
– A5 printed booklet, with folded card cover. Cover design by Adam Hayes. Limited edition of 100. Numbered & signed. 2015.
Last Days of the Abergavenny Livestock Market
Documentation of the last days of the livestock market in Abergavenny before its demolition. Commissioned by Monmouthshire Museums. 2013.
– 30 A5 Giclée prints. Limited edition of 20.
– 12 A3 Giclée prints. Limited edition of 7.
Skate Park Life
Collection of B&W images from various skatepark with a text by Iain Borden.
– B&W Giclée prints in different, hand painted second hand frames.
– Hand folded booklet, designed by Friction Collective. Edition of 300. Numbered & signed. 2016.
B&W images from various commissions and personal work looking at industry and construction photographed between 2005 & 2007.
– 6 Lamda prints on Ilford FB Paper in mixed-recycled painted frames. Limited edition of 2. Numbered & signed. 2013.
Images from inside a foam party arranged in a changing colour sequence.
– French-folded colour booklet. Limited edition of 7. Numbered & signed. 2010.
Brompton World Championships
Collection of B&W images made whilst competing in the 2009 event at Blenheim Palace.
– B&W Giclée prints in recycled frames. 2010.
– Digitally printed book with cover illustration by Alice Saunders. 2010.
Currently on display at Mud Dock in Bristol.
Hippodrome 1988 – 2008
Collection of colour photographs taken during at the Hippodrome Circus, Gt Yarmouth in 1988 and 2008.
– Digitally printed colour book with tipped-in photographs and text. Limited edition of 20. Numbered & signed.